APLICATION DEVELOPER: ORACLE APP LEAD / GDL
Technical specialty for Oracle Applications that designs, develops and supports application solutions to meet client requirements. This specialty would be responsible for design, development and testing of reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using Oracle tools including the following: Oracle Designer, Discover, Forms, JDeveloper, and Reports. This specialty may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Lead at least 2 SAP conversions
- Strong experience (min 5 years) with Oracle Sql and plsql (9.x, 10.x, 11.x).
- Strong experience (min 5 years) with Informatica (8.x, 9.x).
- Strong experience (min 5 years) with UNIX shell scripting.
- Develop good quality code with minimum maintenance.
- Strong architect (design) and technical skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in onsite/offshore model.
- Should work with multiple teams including BI, Data cleansing etc as needed.
- Should have good documentation skills including creating SOP, conversion execution document, and technical design document as needed.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working in Tivoli work scheduler is preferable.
- Experience in conversion projects is preferable.
- Experience in working with SAP modules (ECC, CRM or GTS) as source or target is preferable.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top