AP Project Lead
The Accounts Payable project team is designed to define and deliver solutions for complex problems, issues highlighted within and outside of the APC in order to improve or deploy processes, systems, communication and controls. Project team is also responsible for the deployments of new IBM companies into the Accounts Payable systems and the integrations into existing companies.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Accept and initiate the project
- Prepare the project plan and keep it up to date
- Develop potential solutions
- Recommend process/systems changes etc., as necessary
- Ensure all departments, countries etc. are fully involved.
- Work closely together with involved parties (operation teams, management, business control, system development teams, Procurement, country contacts, etc.)
- Attend conference calls and provide input where required
- Provide milestones, identify dependencies for management
- Obtain the correct approvals and sign offs where applicable
- Ensure all necessary documentation is prepared/updated
- Ensure education is carried out where necessary
- Record the time spent on different projects
- Monitor the post implementation phase and work with the teams to address and resolve any issues
- Officially close projects, tasks
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English language proficient
- Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
- Flexible in work schedules
- Thorough, persistent, initiative, consistent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in team (assist others in other teams to meet deadlines).
- Time Management skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Technical skills (SQL, system knowledge)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top