AP Debit Balance Analyst
Recover money IBM suppliers owe to IBM.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate daily debit balance reports.
- Work on debit balance cases with the target of timely recovery.
- Contact suppliers via e-mail/letter/fax/telephone to resolve debit balance issues.
- Cooperate with other IBM functions and individuals to resolve debit balance issues.
- Inform suppliers about IBM bank accounts to be used for settling the debt.
- Record all actions and statuses in debit balance team room. Ensure audit trail.
- Ensure received payments are properly recorded in Accounts Payable system.
- Analyze the performance and produce charts and explanations as required.
- Provide Legal departments with all the background and backup needed to support recovery of the debt.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English language proficient
- Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
- Good communication skills
- Some keyboard skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top