Analytics Software Client Lead
IBM is on the forefront of cloud and the leader of Hybrid Cloud. With virtually all clients expected to adopt some form of cloud strategy, opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high. IBM continues to reinvent itself as it focuses on client's IT needs that solve real business problems. IBM's Watson cognitive computing is changing industries like healthcare. IBM is making a difference in the world by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Joining IBM's leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as IBM continues to transform in the hottest industry today.
- Selling Analytics and Integration software products and solutions in the IBM Cloud Business Unit
- Must have solution selling skills and be able to build solid relationships with clients to be their trusted advisor
- This person is to be an evangelist of our technologies and new offerings to create opportunities and expand our go to market strategy to our clients
- Must be able to drive new business and articulate our solution value propositions to our clients to show value and benefit
- Apart from selling the traditional on Premise software the candidate must be able to drive growth in our Cloud and Software as a Services offerings
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with teams within IBM and partners externally
- Creative problem solver and open to change
- Ability to work in complex, matrix managed organizational environments
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years experience in an sales or business development position
At least 4 year experience in SaaS / Cloud / Analytics - sales organization
A strong technical background in SaaS / Cloud / Analytics - sales organization
Advanced knowledge in sales processes and execution
Bachelor's Degree in information technology or business
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top