Agile Project Manager
We're looking for a talented Agile Project Manager, with good IT knowledge, motivated by challenges and looking for developing his career in the domain of Cloud and Digital technologies. This role is very operational and in direct interactions with Application and Infrastructure teams in various locations in Asia and Europe.
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage infrastructure projects required to deploy new Cloud services in Asia
- Participate to the setup of new Cloud & Digital services
- Eg: Support the Product Owner refining and managing the Product Backlog to maximize value
- Eg: Work closely with the Product Owner on roadmap creation, forecasting activities, and team planning
- Work with Application teams to manage the migration of legacy applications to public or private Cloud
- Collect, report, and refine Agile metrics to quantify and communicate team performance
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Build team cohesion and foster open and honest team communication.
- Promote the introduction of Agile/Scrum practices and values to support business
- Organize meetings and scrum ceremonies with the Team and all stakeholders
- Ensure that the Technical Team is effectively executing against the highest value priorities.
- Guide the Technical team on self-organizing to fill in the gaps left in the Agile/Scrum framework
- Help those outside the Technical Team to understand how to best adopt Agile/Scrum
- Gradually develop his/her expertise in Agile/Scrum so as to be able to coach and evangelize internally
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years of successfully projects delivery track records
- Project manager with a proven experience in IT Infrastructure
- Sound experience on Infrastructure projects on Cloud or traditional Data Center infrastructure
- First experience playing the Scrum Master role interacting professionally with business and application teams
- Change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set able to navigate in a complex organization
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Excellent IT culture and real sense of Delivery
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational aware, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top