Advisory AI Engineer
IBM is on the forefront of cloud and the leader of Hybrid Cloud. With virtually all clients expected to adopt some form of cloud strategy, opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high. IBM continues to reinvent itself as it focuses on client's IT needs that solve real business problems. IBM's Watson cognitive computing is changing all industries. IBM is making a difference in the world by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Joining IBM's leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as IBM continues to transform in the hottest industry today.
IBM Watson Group is seeking outstanding AI engineers to spearhead the era of AI for Businesses and act as a team leader helping to provide direction to a group of other engineers.
IBM Watson Platform is industry's most comprehensive AI platform in the marketplace, and is leading the industry in delivering value of AI to Enterprises. As an AI senior engineer with IBM Watson, you will be leading a team and working with a world class team of peers at the forefront building products and services that deliver on the promise of AI to solving complex high value business problems. Your focus will be in developing and implementing state of the art reasoning driven machine learning and deep learning techniques which enable the discovery of insights from multitude of data sources. You will develop and implement latest AI techniques to enable dialog systems for conversational interactions with highly scalable ML/DL model training and inferencing. Your productivity will be empowered by a state of the art Watson Cloud Platform infrastructure and a development environment that provides latest AI compute and networking capabilities built to accelerate development and execution of AI techniques.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Core machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) algorithms development. Not limited to English but for multiple languages supported IBM Watson Assistant cloud service.
- NLP algorithms for intent classification
- NLP algorithms for entity recognition
- Cloud service oriented programming and development of algorithms in Java, Python, Docker, Tensorflow and other machine learning packages.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Design of backend machine learning architectures
- Experience with delivering of NLP/ML cloud services to customers
- Evaluation and research of natural language processing and machine learning algorithms
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top