IBM's Corporate Advertising (CA) team is part of the marketing function and we are looking for a team member to join this function in Sweden. IBM Sweden's advertising is digital only market and operates in a new model, with the Europe Central hub (IBM and Agency) acting as the lead. The Corporate Advertising lead for Sweden will be the interlock between the Swedish business and marketing, and the Europe IBM CA Hub. In this role you will be working across multiple projects and disciplines in support of this mission.
The ideal candidate will have digital advertising experience and must have the ability to operate in an agile environment with innovation, creativity and teaming skills that result in positive brand and business outcomes.
- Liaise with the Swedish country marketing leader and the Nordic CMO to understand and define the market priorities and provide input into the Corporate Advertising planning in order to support the business objectives.
- Liaise with the Europe CA IBM Hub team to provide business direction, market priorities, and market insights to help develop a plan that aligns to the key priorities for campaign planning and execution.
- When appropriate, work in conjunction with local market to provide market insights, and define any specific primary market research requirements.
- Interlock with local Legal Counsel as required for CA related approvals.
- Act as part of an integrated team with other disciplines such as Corporate Communications, Performance Marketing, Product Management Teams, BU Marketing teams to deliver the best advertising outcomes.
- Act as a social lead for Sweden supporting all local social activity - from overseeing market calendar to integrated planning, to tracking and monitoring social platforms.
- Monitor campaign activity using data tools to identify areas for optimisation of the media plan and landing experience.
- In conjunction with Marketing Operations, manage the quarterly budgets: opening of POs, billing reconciliation, etc.
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Curious about new technologies
- Familiarity with social media platforms
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for the IBM brand
- Good overview of the IBM business and an understanding of the technology marketplace
- Ability to make judgements/decisions based on business priorities
- Attention to detail
- Organised, good at time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Budget management
- Fluent in Swedish and very good in English language
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top