Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Our client is major Oil and Energy provider with operations all over the world that started a digital transformation programme. IBM Interactive Experience (iX) will work with the client on this journey, to shape new demands, to create and develop an environment that enables innovation and the rapid testing of ideas (fail fast, learn fast), to set up the tools, methods and approaches for the client to create a sustainable and cost effective digital capability and deliver against an initial set of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs).
- IBM is looking for Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) developers to work in Agile.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Back-end development with Adobe Experience Manager(AEM)
- Unit testing
- Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success
Would be considered a plus:
- Good knowledge of Maven, DAM, build&deploy.
- Experience with Jboss and Tomcat
- Availability for short travels in EU
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- English - fluent.
- At least one year experience with Adobe Experience Manager - general knowledge of AEM, knowledge of AEM project structure and types of AEM instances, usage of AEM components and Services
- At least two years experience in JSP, Java EE, OSGi, Servlets, JSTL Tag library, Annotations, Eclipse development
- Experience with Slightly (http://blogs.adobe.com/sunil/2014/06/30/slightly-some-sightly)
- Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services
- At least one year experience in Agile projects
- Experience in usage of Selenium
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top