- Handle telephone calls, e-mail and chat queries;
- Communicate effectively to our internal customers on policy, processes and tools providing support where necessary;
- Log and track enquiries to resolution following workplace processes and guidelines;
- Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy.
- Process EDM transactions / reports independently in the system as per documented procedure in timely and accurate manner;
- Analysis and resolution of escalations and special requests;
- Comply with tracking / administration requirements in relevant systems and repositories;
- Perform and document quality checks as documented and required by management.
1. Good English skill;
2. Attention to details;
3. Good at Excel and Power point software and SQL preferred;
4. Strong ownership, proactive, smart and result driven.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top