Active Directory System Administrator
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years
We are searching for candidates for Active Directory System Administrator role, who would like to improve technical skills in our team. We are offering the challenge to manage the huge infrastructure in the international team as we support one of the biggest European bank.
- Support service management for a complex Active Directory environment,
- Maintain responsibility for operating, maintaining, and sustaining Active Directory servers,
- Provide operations and maintenance support for multiple Active Directory domains and multiple networks,
- Support rights management, delegations and patching for Active Directory servers in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012 R2 environment.
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience with server or desktop administration and basic system troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience with service management for Active Directory (on Windows Server 2008/2012R2)
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and configuration, including disaster recovery scenarios, security groups, rights managements, delegation, OU structure, object types, and attributes
- Ability to troubleshoot e.g. directory replication, DNS, Group Policy Management, trusts
- knowledge of Dell Active Directory products (Change Auditor, Recovery Manager) and Microsoft SCOM
- very good knowledge of English, allowing everyday communication
- team collaboration skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Windows 2012 or 2016 MCSA certificate,
- Azure AD,
- AD Federation Services.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top