Accounts Receivable Collector for Germany
Job Role Description:
- This job role covers the accounts receivable collection process which means working on the settlement of the invoice either by payment, credit or authorized adjustments.
- The ultimate mission is to drive for earlier collection of the current debt and reduction of the aged receivables to provide the company with a strong cash position.
- People in this role are responsible to maintain client relationships by supporting the A/R fulfillment process, taking ownership of A/R problem resolution, collecting open receivables, accurately handling processing/transaction requirements, applying effective research techniques, promoting client satisfaction and sales productivity.
- Execute defined A/R processes, in line with business controls and business objectives.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Ownership and accountability of collection, aged debt, unallocated cash and dispute targets. accurate forecasting of payments and pre-legal identification.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
- High level of accuracy with good attention to details.
- Good communication / interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Be a team player.
- Customer focused.
- Good analytical/numerical problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to work towards and achieve targets and deadlines.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top