Accounting Specialist RTR French
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- journal entries preparation and processing,
- month end close activities,
- reporting to consolidation team,
- close cooperation with the client,
- GL reconciliation approval and verification,
- financial statement review,
- foreign exchange and journal entries overview.
We guarantee you:
- job contract,
- opportunity to work for international clients,
- high possibility for self-development,
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
- Multisport, OK System,
- cinema tickets, discounts,
- private medical healthcare,
- life insurance,
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- at least 2 - 3 years' experience in accounting, during month close,
- good French & English,
- attention to details, ability to work under time pressure,
- practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,
- experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP),
- analytical skills - good excel knowledge.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- degree in the field of Finance/ Accounting,
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top