Accountant/Accounting Specialist PTP Dutch
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- Responsibilities will be related mainly to P2P vendor query handling.
- Daily responsibilities focus on client's vendors facing including ongoing correspondence, phone contact (inbound and outbound calls), investigation and resolution of received queries and JIRA tool handling.
- The person will be involved also in vendor open items clarification process.
- The candidate should present good analytical skills and be able to work under time & quality pressure.
- We value positive and open minded approach. Dutch language on a communicative level is needed.
We guarantee you:
regular job contract,
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Dutch B2,
- English B2
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Dutch B2/C1,
- English B2/C1
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top