Accountant PTP German
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- post invoices with PO,
- resolve invoices issues, support processing invoices, support payments if needed,
- respond to AP queries,
- T&E Audit,
- maintain Vendor Master Data,
- work closely with the client and maintain good relationship.
We guarantee you:
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- German: Fluent (Advanced),
- English: Fluent (Advanced),
- diligent, with great attention to details,
- self-starter, focused on analyzing data and resolving issues,
- open-minded with strong communication skills and positive attitude to work,
- able to work under time and result pressure.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- accounting and/or SAP would be an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top