Accountant PTP English
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- timely processing of invoices,
- taking part in month end activities,
- filling in and preparation of reports,
- effective communication with clients and co-workers,
- ensure high level of customer service professionalism.
- job contract,
- opportunity to work for international clients,
- high possibility for self-development,
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
- Multisport, OK System,
- cinema tickets, discounts,
- private medical healthcare,
- life insurance,
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- experience in customer service,
- English - very good,
- Bachelor's degree.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- MS Excel skills,
- Oracle ERP knowledge.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top