Accountant (Helpdesk Agent) NDOW French
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- Respond to inquiries via telephone in languages and time zones as set forth in the desktop procedure document
- Receive, document, research and respond to inquiries from Dow users, business units and suppliers.
- Address exceptions including tracking escalations to closure
- Escalate unresolved inquiries for resolution
- Performs master data changes
- Completion of related controls in accordance with policy & guidelines
- Escalation of aged items, records full history of actions taken in reconciliation sheets
- Performs period end activities as per client schedule
- supports in close-related deadlines
- Tax/Statistical/government returns and financial statements are submitted within deadlines as set by client (or statutory).
- • Report and analyses required by client are compiled within deadlines
We guarantee you:
regular job contract,
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good French
- Communicative English
- Understands and adheres to policies and guidelines
- Provides accurate information
- Good communication skills
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Establishes and maintains good relationship with client's personnel, client focused
- Actively and constructively participates in periodic reviews of his/her work
- Resolving queries via SNOW ticket solution and answering incoming calls with queries
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluent French would be an asset
- Fluent English
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top