Account Subject Matter Expert (ASME) – IBM CIC
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a ASME integrated to a team dedicated to a digital transformation on client's infrastructure in the context of missions for a client in sea transport business.
- Insure prerequisite to input diagnostics on each incidents
- Do documentation for every planned action (changes)
- Regular follow up of client's requests
- Pro-activly maintain client's infrastructure and it's stability
- Edit and analyze daily production status
- Be the focal point for technical leaders on integration projects
- Be leader and coordinator of technical teams for management of Incidents, Problem and Changes (IPC)
- Communicate on major incidents with IBM teams (technical leaders, architects, account managers)
- Build diagnostic and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and follow up associated action plans
- Offer based on an indefinite-term employment contract which term is linked to a temporary assignment
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Ability to drive projects in international environment
- Strong drive on technical experts
- Strong analysis capacities
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good understanding of development languages such as Shell, Python, Awk
- Good skills in technical environments:
- SAN architecture and NAS storage of LAN in Datacenters
- Weblogic V10 to 12, forms, reports, ODI
- MQ Series 9.0
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
At least 5 years as an IT expert, ideally on a large international account as a team leader. You have a keen sens of service, of communication and priority management. You know how to work with objectives
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top