Account Specialist - Thai Speaker
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM's140 growth market countries. The Center's mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- This Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
- The individuals in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Volume Purchase/Settlement Management and Collections.
- Manage the receivables for collection portfolio assigned and ensure all overdue by customer are paid promptly by calling and other means of reaching out to clients, maintaining customer relations.
- Organize collection to meet Operational KPIs.Attend AR Review calls.
- Provide complete and solid collection status and progress updates.
- Plan and implement collection strategies and engage in direct collection of receivables.
- Coordinate with credit control, bad debts analyst of exceptional, problematic or suspicious custom er and provide case histories where applicable to minimise bad debt and loss from fraud.
- Work closely with Cash Application Team to advice and ensure that payment are allocate/apply correctly, include clearing UFA (Unapplied Fund Account).
- Perform credit & finance analysis by providing AR status / outstanding to Credit / Treasury for credit release purposes or on customer accoun
- ts in order to manage credit limits terms and order releasing.The role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top