Account Specialist for CEE and MEA
Main responsibilities include:
- Credit Line and Order management, Cash collection and Conditions monitoring.
- Daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serving as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Monitoring collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures.
- Preparing materials for use in status account reviews.
- Being responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtaining the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
- Keeping customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes.
- Operating proactively at all times.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English : fluent
- Basic knowledge in Financial concepts
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 6 months experience in Customer facing/ Customer contact
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top