Account Security Architect
The IBM Account Security Architecture position is for individuals with experience in professional services looking for an opportunity to be part of a diverse and expert security services group. Our security delivery team is responsible of architectural security definitions for conducting comprehensive information security assessments, designing solutions for clients to help address security issues discovered during the assessments and helping deploy security technology solutions and Managed Security Services to enhance our clients' security posture. The Account Security Architecture is responsible to drive overarching Security strategy and roadmap to optimize de security process. Lead the optimization and improvement of the functional performance of the security services. Participating in Security Management meetings and reviews.
- Create the optimization plan projects to security process, review and approve actions to mitigate risk, issues and change request.
- Review and approve possible modifications to the technological risk profile of the services provided based on external reviews or safety assessment performed.
- Review the security aspects of the Service and security SLAs as agreed in this agreement and the relevant contract celebrated to the customer.
- Automated the security checking
- Review incidents and issues of security and cybersecurity to have an efficiency or optimization in the process.
- Review of issues that affect the different regulations of privacy and data protection.
- Escalate to upper governance level, if required, the issues not resolved by the parties to the committee.
- Optimize the security elements and components of technologies related to operation maintenance, security policy compliance, change, problem and incident management.
- Reporte the KPI's according the security policies, availability and security controls.
- Analyze root cause of security issues, identify known error and coordinating actions to fix the error and purpose improvements
- Be proactive in identifying problems, analyze and recommend Security Service Improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit.
- Prevents Security Problems across multiple systems
- Research new security technologies and practices and recommended additional security services as required
- Monitors the effectiveness of error control and makes recommendations for improvements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- 3-4 years areas to security architecture position
- Good best security best practices understanding with ISO/IEC-27000 certification
- Good security management understanding with CISSP and CISM certification
- Good ITIL understanding with ITIL certification
- Good Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standars understanding
- Experience in working with CNBV, security, audit areas, internal control, SOX and institutions that regulate the financial sector regulation.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Good Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good level of Interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Analytical skills
- Advanced Project Management Skills
- Reported findings and issues related to deviations from financial standard
- Processes findings and issues communications to include initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for information and resolution activity
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top