Account Payable Operation Student
• Daily verification of tax invoices and vendor details in the system prior to preparing invoices for scanning.
• Assist and help the invoice resolution team with the processing of problematic invoices .
• Checking the weekly payment run and preparation of the payments letters
• Bank transactions reconciliation in local system.
• Direct debits and Cheques reporting including Israeli Custom (weekly).
• resolving wrongly reported items and reconciling them in the different system
• Provide vendor with payment status, remittance information and different reporting .
• Be the key point of contact communicating with the vendors on one hand and aiding the different IBM operating functions (like procurement ,A/P center and invoice resolution team) on the other
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Student of Industrial Engineering/ Finance/ Business Administration,
With at least 1.5 years remaining to graduation.
Ability to work 80% position.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Previous experience with Account payable is a big Plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top