Account Lead - IGF GARS
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
Operating in more than 40 countries around the world, IBM Global Financing is the world's largest Information Technology (IT) financing company. An autonomous worldwide division of IBM Corporation, IBM Global Financing's track record highlights its unique position in the marketplace - combining the discipline of a bank with the expertise of a technology vendor. The Global Asset Recovery Service (GARS) entity of IGF is within IBM the channel responsible for development, coordination, authorization and execution of all secondary channel sales and wholesale broker activity.
The Global Asset Recovery Sales (GARS) Product Analyst is a key liaison between GARS sellers, GARS product manager and the manufacturing/refurbishment centers in Romania / Germany. The responsibility starts with the order entry for PC and Storage units and end with broker collection activities including all payment information and reconciliation.
Who you are:
You will the Product Analyst for GARS (Global Asset recovery services) Business, with a main objective of taking care of all the business processes i.e. Sales and Inventory management processes.
What you will do:
You will create and analyze inventory reports and set up and maintain a good back up system within the team
Develop and maintain a management system of all Broker related sales activities
Support broker purchase (from Order until Payment and Reconciliation)
Maintain high-level of process compliance
Supporting sales team to achieve quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experts in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You can work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 8+ years of Sales experience in GARS with 3 years sales experience in Global financing
- Builds growth opportunities for business by process improvement in operations.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with operations team in KL.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer and Parent Organization.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with company capabilities and chooses the respective company supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- High level of customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Knowledge of the company's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to the company's solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top