Accelerated Value Specialist- Worklight
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things.
We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction: Smarter Analytics
SWG Services / ISL team drive product development, management, and support and services missions across all the above domain areas from India. While the degree of responsibility varies from product to product and solutions, the lab participates in all phases of the product development life cycle, starting from the analyzing the market conditions, identifying the business opportunity, conceptualization and incubation of a supporting product or a solution idea, implementation of the said solution, piloting it with local and global customer base, the release of the product to the market and finally the maintenance of the software through the various iterations and versions
Who you are :
This role provides a superb opportunity to apply your technical knowledge to support the Worklight/ WAS (Webshpere Application Services) infrastructure environment of the customer. Your expertise on worklight OR Mobile First will enhance the hands-on assistance to the customer and provide the best platform to showcase your Project Management skills.
What you'll do:
- Play the role of a Technical Advisor and be responsible for all queries related to Worklight/ Mobile First on WAS Technology.
- Deliver the project/solution and lead the technical solutions.
- Build a connect with the customer and up-skill the team on products and technology and share technical solutions with end customers.
- Lead from the front in handling the Account independently and execute all plans as per schedule.
- Network with other senior practitioners and product management team to keep abreast with the latest in technology advancements and service offerings from the larger IBM organization.
- Deliver customized reports and dedicated information on status of project.
- Provide regular recommendations to the current work methodology to remove all blockers
- Generate a regular reporting structure for healthy maintenance of the product
- Assist with product deployment and configuration and Perform advanced troubleshooting to maintain collaboration with the Account
- You'll learn directly from experts in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You can work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you will be provided the opportunities to become the authority you want to be
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work on new architecture on Worklight/Mobile First
- Be a SME for all technical issues pertaining to this product and share the best methodology for key tactical initiatives
- Share technical knowledge and assistance about the product remotely, specially at critical junctures
- Participate in troubleshooting and handle customer support across all levels with the continued support from the teams
- Provide mentorship in gathering diagnostics for problem resolution
- Advise documented fixes and workarounds for the client environment to ensure client happiness
- have minimum 8+ years of experience in WAS with 2 + years of experience in Worklight.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5+ Years Project Management experience
- Some knowledge of Mobile application coding
- Experience in Customer success / services role
- Readiness to travel on short notice
- Superb Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to pick up new area quickly
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top