Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the high-reaching edge in the cognitive era.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
As an ABAP /RICE Developer, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- providing development & sustainment support. Responsibilities include:
- completing ABAP Development and Performance analysis
- identifying and completing Issue analysis/triage
- Job Scheduling/execution/monitoring and issue resolution.
- working with RFCs, Defects Management, Work Flow, and PI integration
Relocation to the Harrisburg, PA area, United States Citizenship, and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance is a requirement.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Mentorship. 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, mentorship and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in you, our workforce, through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding your dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career dreams
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 6+ years of SAP experience in RICE.
- 1.5+ years on SAP Fiori SAPUI5 & SAP Gateway SAP Mobile Platform and SAP Screen Persona 2.0/3.0.
- 2+ years of experience in interface visual design.
- 2+ years of experience with the use of the Axure prototyping/mockup software tool.
- Experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS and Android mobile app design) on ABAP OO / and on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5 SAP Fiori SAP HANA XS & SAP Screen Persona.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- NACLC Clearance (active)
- 2+ years of Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past ten years.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top