3rd Party Events, RLM/Campaign
Discover what you can do at IBM.
This individual will
- drive a new strategy around Response and Lead Management (RLM) and IBM events.
- possess deep knowledge with campaign management, implementation guides, flowcharting.
- have an understanding of events and willing to take on developing new processes, tool integration and strategy to support cross Business Unit (BU) event needs.
This role can be located in IBM offices in either Austin, Texas, Boston, Massachusetts, or New York, NY.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years marketing campaign management at a worldwide level
- 2+ years of focused RLM planning and execution
- Certified Project Manager (CPM) or equivalent proven experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top