3959373 - P2P Helpdesk Analyst
- Manila, Philippines
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role: P2P Helpdesk Analyst
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Shift: Night, 11pm - 8am
In this highly cross functional role, you are an integral part of our procure to pay (p2p) team. You work with a diverse user base of employees and suppliers to solve their most challenging issues spanning the entire procure to pay process. You utilize our flagship p2p tools, such as our Purchasing, Invoicing, and Travel and Expense systems, to actively support global users. You provide suggestions, enhancements and other process improvements to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience. You love great customer support and are driven to make people rave about their great experiences talking with you.
• Identify and investigate intermediate to difficult problems raised by our user base (suppliers and employees) related to Supplier Payments and Travel & Expense concerns.
• Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues.
• Perform basic processing requests such as assisting with urgent payments, or verifying supplier identity for sensitive information updates
• Contribute to group success of meeting and/or exceeding operational metrics (SLAs)
• Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
• Collaborate with global set of IBM team members also working on p2p processes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
With background in Finance and Accounting
Very Good verbal and written skills
Excellent Customer Service skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top