3914973: Employee Data Management
- Manila, Philippines
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Employee Data Management, you'll be able to perform the following tasks:
- Comply with correspondence turn around time.
- Coordinate actions to manage incidents.
- Correspond and communicate necessary operation
- Daily reporting of open, pended, closed tasks for monitoring purposes
- Client Reporting of Process Volume and Data Analysis
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to identify, assess and gauge severity of concerns.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Adaptability to changing compliance requirements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
- Strong Thinking and Problem Solving Skills - must have demonstrated the ability to analyze and solve complex issues
- Client-focused - Recognizes client needs and recommends appropriate solutions
- Team Player - must be able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients, is able to deal flexibly with others
- Taking Ownership - Accepts responsibilities for actions and decisions and prioritizes work based on business demands
- Strong thinking and problem solving skills able to analyze errors/complex situations and identify appropriate solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion. Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top