3856195: Customer Service Representative (French)
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Handle individual queries through calls and e-mail from all their customers (client employees and managers). Topics include, but are not limited to, Compensation & Benefits, Workforce Management, Skills Learning. The HR Generalists perform 1st level support and receive the queries through direct calls and e-mails. The HR Specialists perform 2nd level support which handle more difficult, time-consuming or special queries. This involves working closely with client HR teams in various countries. The employee prioritizes tasks and chooses the best method.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Psychology / Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (day shift, mid-shift or night-shift)
- Amenable to work in Quezon City (Eastwood City Libis, Quezon City)
- Fluent in French and English language (writing, speaking, reading, listening).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Above average to excellent communication skills.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top