3745926 - OTC Trade/Customer Specialist
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are and What Will You Do
As a OTC Trade/Customer Specialist, you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
- You will own and manage all aspects of clients/customer relationship. The role and process includes emails and calls. (Strong verbal and written communication skills is required)
- You will manage and support different data-based processing that involved various clients (manufacturers) and customers (vendors)
- Analyze Promotional Planners to key in the vendor portal system for submitting deals
- Prepare accurate and on-time contracts that are needed to be able to implement ads and promotions for selling of the products of clients
- Set up new items and item maintenance requests in the system in order to be formally considered as products to be sold by the clients
- Accurate submission of item cost changes in the portal system that require increase or decrease in prices.
- Ensures that requests are in JIRA System (Ticketing Tool)
- Ensures that requests are processed correctly based on requestor's information
- Other tasks assigned from time to time
- You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 1-3 years of experience, 1 year of relevant Order-to-Cash Experience or in relevant area
- Experience in Order Management or any customer-facing job is a must
- Exemplary Communication Skills - English
- Strong logical thought capability
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel user
- Customer Engagement
- Keen to details, Active listening and probing skills
- Requires minimal supervision
- Impressive work attitude, highly tolerant and patient, and not afraid to talk to Americans
- Can work under pressure and willing to render overtime if needed
- Amenable to work on a night-shift and in IBM Naga
- You should at least have a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Fresh Graduate and Career Shifters are welcome to apply
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Any ERP- SAP, Oracle, JD Ed, Any home grown ERP
- Basic Accounting
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
Culture at IBM
IBM has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, recognizing the unique value and skills every individual brings to the workplace. Here, you'll get a chance to be in a diverse global team where being yourself and supporting others is part of everyday lives. We at IBM believe that innovation comes from seeking out and inspiring collaboration in all dimensions. Consciously building inclusive teams and encouraging diversity of ideas helps us make the greatest impact for our clients, our colleagues, and the world.
IBM impacts everything, everywhere. We change lives, businesses and nations, every day in every industry in every country in the world. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering you to join not only a big company, but also a bigger cause.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top