3510229 - Helpdesk Analyst
Role: Helpdesk Analyst
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Shift: Night, 11pm - 8am
In this highly cross functional role, you are an integral part of our procure to pay (p2p) team. You work with a diverse user base of employees and suppliers to solve their most challenging issues spanning the entire procure to pay process. You utilize our flagship p2p tools, such as our Purchasing, Invoicing, and Travel and Expense systems, to actively support global users. You provide suggestions, enhancements and other process improvements to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience. You love great customer support and are driven to make people rave about their great experiences talking with you.
• Identify and investigate intermediate to difficult problems raised by our user base (suppliers and employees) related to Supplier Payments and Travel & Expense concerns.
• Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues.
• Perform basic processing requests such as assisting with urgent payments, or verifying supplier identity for sensitive information updates
• Contribute to group success of meeting and/or exceeding operational metrics (SLAs)
• Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
• Collaborate with global set of IBM team members also working on p2p processes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
With background in Finance and Accounting
Very Good verbal and written skills
Excellent Customer Service skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top