3455806: HR Delivery Learning Practitioner
This role is responsible for learning delivery management, process development, business management, operations and controls that support policies and programs aligned with IBM's business and learning strategies, ensuring delivery of the best available learning in a cost efficient manner. Professionals have competencies to perform as subject matter experts in their assigned areas of responsibilities. Specific areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to, leading efforts to transform how learning is delivered globally, in all its forms, by addressing how it can continue to become increasingly cost-efficient and effective in its delivery, as well as enabling transformation of delivery from not only "event-focused", formal learning but also work-based, collaborative learning. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on flexible shifts
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office tools
- Highly analytical and very detail oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Coordinate actions to manage incidents.
- Answer and service client queries regarding the garnishment related concerns.
- Correspond and communicate necessary operation
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Customer oriented - demonstrates a positive attitude towards customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all kinds of clients
- Strong thinking and problem solving skills - able to analyze errors/complex issues and identify appropriate solutions
- Good working knowledge of web-based systems
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to understand and execute business controls
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top