3322972 - HR Senior Practitioner (C&B)
The HR Service Administrator has the responsibility for a process administration within a country or across several countries for one or more assigned HR processes. The employee prioritizes tasks and chooses the best method.
Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of functional activities.
Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May require negotiation to achieve coordination.
Use specialized technical knowledge to identify ,evaluate, and resolve various interrelated problems from several sources.
Recommends improvements to established procedures.
Responsible for a variety of interrelated processes within well established procedures.
Responsible to set work schedules individually or as a team member.
Process is monitored as required.
Provides technical guidance.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual results and for the impact of the results on the team, interrelated activities, or project.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) - confident and able in communicating with key managers, executives and other external contacts
- Customer-oriented - demonstrates a positive attitude towards customer service
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and customers' varying needs;
- Need to thoroughly understand complex matrix of Global and country-specific laws, policies and practices and interpret same to others in an understandable manner;
- Able to anticipate potential issues and pro-actively address them
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top