3308852: Compliance Specialist (Quezon City)
- Ensure that selected candidates comply with the employment requirements set by the account and the US government before they are employed by the account
- Validate and verify government-mandated forms accomplished by selected candidates.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Has a good command of the English language, both in oral and written delivery.
- Possess a customer service mindset while working in a diverse environment and collaborating with clients.
- Problem analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to collaborate and work effectively with individuals and teams across different levels in the organization.
- Is able to respond flexibly and positively to changing demands and daily challenges.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Relevant professional qualification is at least three (3) to six months of work experience in HR
- Familiarity with US geography, culture, government laws and employment requirements is a plus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top