(2019 Campus Hire) ERP Consultant
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assists clients in the selection, process design, solution design, system implementation, and operate with SAP ERP package. This role is required to use consultative skills, business knowledge (for example : Finance, production planning and sales cycle), and learn packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Role & Responsibility
- Learn from lead consultants on SAP system configuration based on business requirements
- Assist lead consultants during the entire project
- Assist in testing process to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation
- Support lead consultants to host the design workshops with the client.
- Host module training and end user training.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- The positive attitude, communication, creativity, problem solving, taking ownership,
- Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
- Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
- Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
SAP related knowledge
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top