2018 IBM Global Business Services IT Graduate Position – Ballarat
2018 IBM Global Business Services IT Graduate Position - Ballarat
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Australia was awarded most popular 'Large' Technology Employer Award by Gradconnection for 2017. Our Consulting arm, GBS, has a number of exciting graduate openings for 2018.
Cloud Application Innovation Graduate:
We offer the most integrated approach to application management services in the industry, backed by IBM's extensive global network of partners, technical innovation and profound industry knowledge.
- design, build, test and support complex cloud based applications
- use the latest automation tools available
- support IBM's Watson cognitive solutions
- receive significant training to build your skills in new technologies and delivery methodologies
- work with global experts
Your future in consulting starts here.
As well, as benefiting from our one-year Startwise graduate program, our GBS graduates are part of the Consulting by Degrees program; IBM's global graduate leadership and development program designed for graduates who are passionate about building a career in consulting.
We are looking for candidates who will inspire us. People who are always prepared to challenge thinking and ask why. Team players who will thrive in a collaborative environment.
Our GBS graduates all demonstrate:
- A passion for technology and business.
- The ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- A love of working with people in a team-focused environment.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative culture.
- The willingness to take ownership of challenging tasks, even beyond your initial scope of responsibility.
- The flexibility to travel to client locations.
- Graduates must be an Australian Citizen in order to apply for this role (it is essential for our client base).
- Have at least a credit average at university.
- A tertiary degree from an AU/NZ University, having completed last subject no earlier than 2016.
- Have no more than 2 years (full time) relevant work experience
- Must be able to travel
Please upload your cover letter, CV, academic transcript (non-official is adequate), and right to work documents (AU/NZ passport OR birth certificate and photo id - i.e.: valid driver's licence) in one document to expedite the application process.
- Candidates are advised to populate their preferred email ID for the hiring process communication purposes
- All applicants are required to check their email ID (including junk folder) after applying online to undergo an IPAT test. (MANDATORY TEST) Instructions for the test will be outlined in the email.
- Please ensure you specify which of the listed roles you would like to be considered for.
For more information about IBM's graduate program:
Have a question you'd like to ask?
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ibmcareersanz
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Must be willing to travel
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Suitable degrees include:
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top