Software Sales Manager- Robotics
Hypertherm’s Robotic Software Team is a world leading developer of CAD/CAM based programming software for industrial robotics. Our rapidly growing product, Robotmaster, is a trend setting approach to software technology for graphically programming industrial robots.
Hypertherm’s Robotic Software Team seeks an experienced Software Sales Manager (SSM) to help manage and grow our end user and channel partner sales and market position. The SSM contacts and secures direct sales to potential end users through product demonstrations and helps identify and build the integrator / channel partner network.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive software sales and maximize sales opportunities for new and existing channel partners; including Distinctive Value Proposition (DVP) selling and Customer Relationship Management (CRM); identify trends and implement pro-active solutions over the long-term.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in Hypertherm software products and all relevant competitive software products.
- Develops and demonstrates expertise in advanced process applications using Hypertherm’s Robotmaster software. Provide effective software demonstrations that are tailored towards these applications and address the customer’s specific needs.
- Develop strong relationships with channel partners, especially their sales teams. Support channel partners with front-line sales assistance, training and business planning; deliver effective promotional programs such as symposia, open houses, etc.
- Provide process and product knowledge to the end user and demonstrate compelling ROI.
- Participate in development and execution of team operating plans and manage budget and expenditures.
- Maintain updated information and reports in CRM database to include relevant data for channel partners, end-users and installed base.
- With leadership support, manage product demos, budget and operational expenses.
- Create business plans with key partners, including identification and buy-in of mutually beneficial initiatives.
- 2+ years of post-secondary education, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven industry sales skills & related experience.
- Experience with CRM software. Infor / SalesLogix preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CAD software. CAD/CAM or robot simulation software experience would be an asset.
- Thorough understanding of robotics (Robotic sales).
- Ability to travel 30-50% throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Back to top