IS Business Analyst - ESSE-A
We are looking for a IS Business Analyst to join our ESSE-A team located in Sasso Marconi, Italy. This new hands-on position will work collaboratively with the local internal customer base in Italy as well as remotely with other regions at Hypertherm. The primary focus will be supporting and enhancing key business systems. Secondarily, this position will act as the IT hands in Italy for the technical team located in New Hampshire.
In this role, you will conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. You will provide guidance (technology and process), training, and daily support to ESSE-A business operations making sure to continuously improve established corporate business process framework and project management methodology.
At Hypertherm, we run Oracle E-business Suite as our ERP system, Infor CRM (previously known as Saleslogix) and are actively pursuing the implementation of a new Content Management System for our external website and E-commerce platform. Your first project in this role will be site lead for a local ERP implementation followed by a CRM and HRIS roll-out in the future. This is definitely a role for someone who gets excited about being part of a project from the start!
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Master’s preferred) in business or technology with experience in Oracle end-to-end business processes and application modules. Must be able to communicate in an articulate, professional manner, both written and verbal in both English and Italian.
- Ability to work closely with local customer base in Italy and remote with other members of the IS and Hypertherm team.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a global environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Have a good technical understanding of PCs, Networks, Servers, to provide remote hands support for local support.
Back to top