Director - Total Rewards
We are looking for a collaborative individual to lead our highly-skilled Total Rewards team at our 100% employee-owned global manufacturing company headquartered in the classic New England town of Hanover, New Hampshire (home to Dartmouth College). Reporting to the VP-Human Resources, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, communication and administration of Hypertherm’s global Total Rewards programs to attract, motivate and retain top talent in each of our global markets.
Our ideal candidate thrives on challenge and is comfortable thinking “out of the box” to identify new breakthrough Total Reward opportunities and bring those concepts to reality. We are a collaborative organization so someone who gets excited about working closely within a team will be a great fit.
Areas of focus include:
Compensation: Develop, implement, and administer Hypertherm’s global compensation programs and incentive philosophy.
Benefits: Identify and implement competitive, creative (break-through) cost effective benefits. Addressing both short and long-term strategies to stay competitive and mitigate increasing cost pressures.
Health & Wellness: Oversee programs and initiatives intended to benefit the health and well-being of Hypertherm associates. Includes the management of an on-site primary-care medical center and employee wellness programs.
HRIS: Optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes. Act as a key stakeholder in our upcoming Oracle Fusion implementation.
Leadership: Provide strategic leadership and support to a team of experienced Human Resource professionals (Compensation, Benefits, and Wellness)
Compliance: Maintain a working knowledge of legislation affecting compensation, benefits and payroll policies/practices. Oversee compliance with legal requirements globally.
Our ideal candidate will have over 10 years of direct experience, be a strategic leader with a can-do attitude and most importantly, have genuine enthusiasm for employees and the impact Total Rewards has on their world.
- Strong interpersonal skills as a hand-on, proven team leader and team player with experience mentoring an experienced team
- Ability to operate fluidly between strategic/conceptual and tactical/executional
- Experience in leveraging total rewards initiatives to support the overall business vision and objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to teams
- Prior experience with the management of total reward packages as they pertain to acquisitions
- BA/BS required (MBA or equivalent preferred)
- Experience with a global manufacturing company, a plus!
Meet Some of Hypertherm's Employees
Staff Engineer, Software – Light Industrial Products
Justin architects the computer processor and embedded software used to operate Hypertherm's mechanized plasma cutting platforms and modern technologies.
Back to top