Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
At Hypertherm, “Focus on the Customer” is one of our core values. As a Customer Service Representative, you will support this value by delivering exceptional service to both external and internal customers as you enter customer orders and respond to requests/inquiries.
In this position, you will:
- Provide world-class customer service by processing customer orders and responding to customer inquiries about Hypertherm products including policies, price, availability, part number lookup, order status, proof of delivery and delivery tracking information.
- Process customer orders and responds to customer requests and inquiries.
- Schedule orders to meet our customer needs while balancing constraints of Hypertherm manufacturing capacity.
- Communicate with customers and our sales team regarding failure to promise issues.
- Create and maintain customer profiles and preferences to provide consultative and specialized service.
- Provide support to regional sales (e.g. demo-inventory management, appraising of customer situations, special ordering).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Prior experience in a customer service role or a related field
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- A drive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, call center environment (approximately 60+ calls/day)
- Attention to detail for accurate order entry
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 10 Key/Typing Skills – 150 kpm/40 wpm
- Associates Degree
- Experience with ERP Software (Oracle preferred)
Back to top