Digital Marketing Strategist
- New York, NY
About Paloma Health
Paloma Health is a venture-backed, mission-driven startup that's reinventing the care for hypothyroidism.
This is an opportunity to be one of the first employees to help build an outstanding patient experience from the ground up. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
if you want to have a critical role in building the next generation of health tech startups, and are interested in a position where you can impact positively millions of people, this role is for you!
The Digital Marketing strategist will play a key role in driving engagement and positive sentiment across all organic and paid social media touch points. You will help to both share valuable customer sentiment insights across teams and improve the experience of customers across all channels.
- Engage the current Paloma Health audience while implementing new, fresh best practices to grow the community.
- Day-to-day management and execution of Paloma Health's social media platforms in an effective way that yields maximum growth and ROI.
- Become an advocate for Paloma Health in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Keep up with trends in social media tools, applications, channels and strategy to determine which are relevant for Paloma Health.
- Develop overall email strategy/roadmap, define key priorities, and oversee the execution of multiple campaigns with a specific focus on driving acquisition, retention and re-acquisition
- Develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and increase customer retention
- Write content blogs, newsletters, social media posts, and other editorial content consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Manage freelancers when additional resources are needed
- Experience in social media for a brand or agency
- Excellent writing skills and a good visual eye
- Impeccable judgement and attention to detail
- Always on top of the latest social and digital marketing trends and platform changes
- Interest in healthcare and wellness in particular and a passion for learning more about innovation in the healthcare industry
- An analytical mindset and belief in the importance of tracking metrics
- Experience with light graphic design is a plus
- A positive attitude and collaborative nature!
A startup mindset and a willingness to jump in are required for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top