Strategy Advancement Professional- Pharmacy Growth Strategy Team - WAH Nationwide
- Flexible / Remote
The Strategy Advancement Professional 2 provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. The Strategy Advancement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Strategy Advancement Professional 2 provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for the Pharmacy Growth Strategy Team. The Strategy Advancement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action. Position reports to the VP, Growth Strategy and flexibly supports a variety of products, including Traditional Mail, Retail, Specialty and Over the Counter products. This is a heavily matrixed role and collaborates with Marketing, Digital, Product Development, Business Development, Analytics, Operations and Compliance partners.
The Strategy Advancement Professional 2 leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis. Ensures that policies and procedures align with Pharmacy's Growth vision. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
The Strategy Advancement Professional will:
- Develop study design for campaigns and managing campaign build and outcomes
- Generate deep dive information to create strategy for influencing members and providers
- Conduct research and data analysis as inputs to strategic decision-making impacting customer focus, product portfolio, go-to-market strategies, and corporate business models
- Build, analyze and manage the pipeline of Pharmacy Growth initiatives
- Partner with Market Research team to monitor the marketplace to identify and assess key consumer and industry trends that can inform growth plans. Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to evaluate and communicate market trends. Evaluate competitive opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum two years of experience consulting, public accounting, or investment banking
- Prior experience / familiarity / knowledge base concerning pharmacy, biotech, or related healthcare field
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software
- Other critical skills include:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first mind set
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Effectively performs analyses in an ambiguous environment
- Prior experience in the Pharmacy value chain
- MBA, CPA, CFA preferred
- Prior experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Prior experience with procurement, contracting, financial management
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top