The Caregiver 3, RN provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 3, RN performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Caregiver 3, RN addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps to manage medications, baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, prepares meals and pays bills. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years of acute care, certified home health experience in an institutional setting.
- Less than 2 years of leadership experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the (appropriate state) with no disciplinary action.
- One (1) year of home health care experience
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and to making accommodation available to provide services to a diverse population
- Ability to work well under pressure; critical thinker
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Oasis Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of regulations and understanding of meeting state and federal requirements for respective services a plus;
- Bi-lingual a plus
Scheduled Weekly Hours