SeniorBridge is seeking PRN On-Call Care Managers dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care services to chronically ill patients utilizing multidisciplinary approach to care.
SeniorBridge is Humana's wholly owned home care business acquired in 2012.
We provide Private Pay concierge care management, private duty nursing, and personal care assistance services to seniors.
If you enjoy working in senior-care and the flexibility of PRN work - this could be the job for you!
As an On-Call Field Care Manager you will be responsible for being available by phone as needed (Typically about 6 days per month. Hours are 5:30pm - 8am on week days, and 24 hour shifts on the Weekend. Occasional in-home visits are required as-needed.
The current need in Essex County is about 5-6 days per month including some weekend coverage.
The following are Field Care Manager duties:
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the client's Physician
- Ensuring the facilitation and provision of the best possible care
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communication of the care plan to client and or families, attorney or guardians
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, other Professionals, and all members of the multidisciplinary team: Share all findings, outcomes and plans that relate to ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Observes infection control practices and uses standard precautions
- Participates in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Performs any other duties as requested by the company or your supervisor.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of NJ with no disciplinary action
- 1 year of Acute or Home Care experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- We will requirefull COVIDvaccinationfor this jobas weare ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.This job requires close personal interaction with patients. You will not be able to social distance.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccinationwhereallowed by law.Medical and religious exemptions will be considered on a case by case basis. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 week prior to your scheduled first day of work.
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB. Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
- This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits. (Certain areas may not require a personal vehicle.)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Private Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Experience/contacts with community based organization
- Participation in on-call rotation is NOT required. But for those interested, Shifts are available Monday-Thursday 5PM- 8:30AM; weekends Friday 5PM-Monday 8:30AM. No night visits, occasional client phone calls after 10pm.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours