Seniorbridge License Practical Nurse
- New York, NY
SeniorBridge®, a private pay home care agency is rated one of the top Home Care companies in NY.
We are a different kind of home care service. All of our caregivers have the support of professional care managers and receive some of the best training in the industry. We ALL work as a TEAM to meet the needs of our clients. Below I indicated all the necessary information in order to apply.
SeniorBridge ®is seeking passionate nursing professionals; dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home shift nursing programs. As a shift nurse you will provide direct care to members and their families according to the established plan of care and provide a multidisciplinary approach to care.
To learn more about us visit our website: seniorbridge.com
- Follow the nursing care plan for each assigned client
- Observe the clients; evaluate the care of the client; applies knowledge of nursing skills to our clients.
- Accurately report and record condition and care, including signs and symptoms which may be indicative of change.
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments; observing aseptic technique.
- Prepare clinical /progress notes on the day of the visit and incorporate it in the clinical record weekly.
- Assist the client with the activities of daily living while teaching appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assist in complex nursing situations and perform specialized procedures or administer medications.
- Confirm, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits with the nurse care managers to coordinate necessary visits with other team members.
- Perform treatments as assigned per physician's plan of care set by the registered Nurse.
- Provide and maintain a safe environment for the client.
- Provide optimum physical and emotional environment.
- Respond to emergency assistance if mandated.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- New York State LPN License & Registration
- CPR Certificate
- A Physical Exam Form Completed by Doctor (Within the year)
- Quantiferon or 2 Step PPDs results (If positive, please provide Chest X-ray results)
- Rubella & Rubeola Lab Results (With Titers)
- Authorized to work in the USA /2 forms of IDs
- 2 Professional References
- Updated Resume
- Must have an Email Address
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top