SeniorBridge Home Care Sales Executive (Private Duty)- Manhattan, New York
- New York, NY
SeniorBridge is Humana's wholly owned home care business acquired in 2012. At SeniorBridge, we're passionate about helping families and loved ones find solutions that make life better, with greater peace of mind so families can focus on what matters most to them. The name describes both what we do for people - help them stay independent in their homes for as long as possible - and how we do it: work closely with healthcare providers to meet our client's needs. We provide concierge care management, private duty nursing, and personal care assistance services to seniors.
The SeniorBridge Home Care Sales Executive contacts assigned homecare customer accounts or prospects to sell company products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customers. The SB Home Care Sales Executive work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
This position is a key member of the branch service team. The SeniorBridge Home Care Sales Executive is responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers the local market. This individual must gain a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in order to both increase the referral of qualified clients to the company as well as identify resources with which the branch can partner to provide optimum client service and care.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes the professional market; identifies, profiles and prioritizes potential referral sources that can meet branch growth goals
- Develops strong relationships with community and professional organizations to create a consistent network that will generate the necessary inquiries and admissions
- Meets goals for required activities and company sales standards
- Educates referrals source contacts on company services and provides feedback to the company on product needs
- Responds to inquiries and consults with prospects about how company services can address their needs and expectations in order to engage them as clients
- Provides clinical team with necessary information so that clinical staff can meet clients' care needs as well as customer expectations
- Develops and executes a marketing plan in keeping with the branch budget. Plan should include presentations, sponsorships, educational and social events for professionals and consumers
- Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company's reputation
- Perform any other activities as directed by the supervisor
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of three years' Outside sales or liaison experience in the health care industry
- Experience working with various health care partners and an understanding of the overall health care industry
- Account management style sales experience
- Prior experience calling on hospital social workers/case managers
- Self-driven approach and personal accountability
- Track record of team collaboration
- Solid community and professional relationships within the geographic market
- Record of superior customer service in a high-end service business
- Strong Enthusiastic, positive thinking, and effective communicator for collaboration with various audiences
- Proven record of effectiveness in relationship-development sales
- Strong computer skills
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB and pass a physical
- Valid Driver's License
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
Preferred skills and experience
- Bachelor' or Master's degree in a business related field
- Consultative-type sales approach and experience
- Experience in private pay Home Care sales
- Proven track record of meeting with patients/families and achieving sales goals
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top