Senior Technology Leadership Professional (Remote)
The Senior Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Senior Technology Leadership Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
This Senior Technology Leadership Professional will work with solution engineering and business teams to drive products from design completion to production cutover/release for Incentive Compensation Management for the Enterprise. The role is responsible to deliver new technology solutions coordinating and building capabilities to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Senior Technology Leadership Professional is a highly visible role that demands a proven expertise managing transformation with focus on agility and speed to value while maintaining high standards of customer service and overall engagement success.
The Technology Leader responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Managing scope, priorities, and conflicts, resolving challenges and negotiating requests, monitoring and assessing all work in progress including work quality, best practices and methodologies.
- Gathering and documenting business system and functional requirements, influencing and driving technical system design to optimize support and ensuring solutions meet the business objectives and requirements.
- Driving and/or coordinating implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transitioning to the appropriate production support team.
- Help lead and organize multiple teams in Release delivery readinessand quality initiatives including: planning, scheduling, managing program's build through their various development phases, testing, deployment, release support and communication.
The Technology Leader will own and drive deliverables of the projects, will support the solution engineering and delivery teams with focus on developing strong relationships within and across cross-functional delivery teams, organize and direct the implementation of solutions thriving for delivering with highest quality, ahead of schedule and under the budget, regardless of the project constraints.You should be a team player with the ability for creative design and a passion to learning new ideas outside of scope or knowledge skillset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience in field
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, or testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise incentive management platforms
- Development team leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Business and IT teams
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related experience in field.
- Previous experience with SAP Callidus and/or Varicent ICM platforms is highly desirable.
- Will report to the Associate Director, Technology Leadership, IT SCS - Corp Functions IT Teams
- If selected for additional screening, you may receive a text message from Modern Hire (Montage) with questions. You have 48 hours to respond.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top