Senior STARS Improvement Professional (RN) - Work at Home New Mexico
- Flexible / Remote
The Senior STARS Improvement Professional (RN) develops, implements, and manages oversight of the company's Medicare/Medicaid Stars Program. Directs all Stars quality improvement programs and initiatives. The Senior STARS Improvement Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
How we Value You
Benefits starting day 1 of employment
Competitive 401k match
Generous Paid Time Off accrual
Go365 perks for well-being
The Senior STARS Improvement Professional (RN) develops programs designed to increase the plan quality. Partners with leaders regarding implementation planning. Reviews and communicates results of programs. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Virtual and in-person presentations to provider groups
- Collaborate with provider groups and internal peers to elevate STARS scores
- Providing support and consultation to provider groups
- STARS quality education
- Attend weekly training
- An active Registered Nurse (RN) License free of restrictions
- 5+ years of clinical experience
- Prior Medicare/Medicaid experience
- Strong attention to detail and focus on process and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to work closely with collaborative remote teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Health Care or a related field
- Understanding of CMS Stars, performance measures, HEDIS knowledge and experience
- Background working in quality improvements
- Progressive experience in the health solutions industry
- Prior managed care experience
- Understanding of metrics, trends and the ability to identify gaps in care
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills and ability to collaborate with multiple departments a plus
- Coding experience
This position will be located in New Mexico and will be required have a % of local travel.
Our Hiring Process
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message and email to gather more information using a software platform called Modern Hire. Modern Hire Text, Scheduling and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you may receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice, Text Messaging and/or Video interview. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews
Ifyou have additional questions regarding this role posting and are an Internal Candidate, please send them to the Ask A Recruiter persona by visiting go/Buzz and searching Ask A Recruiter! Please be sure to provide the requisition number so we may be able to research your request quicker.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiringprocess.#ThriveTogether #WorkAtHome
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top