Senior Risk Management Professional-1
- Louisville, KY
The Senior Risk Management Professional identifies and analyzes potential sources of loss to minimize risk. The Senior Risk Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Risk Management Professional estimates the potential financial consequences of an occurring loss. Develops and implements controls and cost-effective approaches to minimize the organization's risks. Assesses and communicates information regarding business risks with functions across the organization. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
This role supports both the Fraud and Marketing & Sales Conduct Risk Management programs and reports to the ERM Director overseeing these risks. Responsibilities include:
- Oversees development and maintenance of metrics tracking and reporting by leveraging the GRC platform and other data management tools to capture risk data
- Oversees development and maintenance of governance policies, tools, and oversight processes aligned to critical operational risk areas (Fraud and Marketing & Sales Conduct)
- Oversee risk assessments practice to assess potential risk impacts, risk management maturity, and related information for key business operational risks
- Develop framework to deliver tools to monitor and assure the effectiveness of operational risk systems, policies, processes, measurement tools, and controls
- Drive culture to support risk awareness in both Fraud and Marketing & Sales conduct risk areas
- Demonstrate interests in best practices in risk management
- Influences commitment to address identified gaps with respect to vulnerabilities in risk areas
- Ability to effectively prioritize and deliver resources based on risk outcomes and requirements
- See larger risk management picture and understands how to effectively integrate
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Demonstrated ability in risk management
- Knowledge of Humana's internal operations, procedures and systems
- Demonstrated ability to conduct high-level dataanalytics, visualizations, and dashboards using data management tools such as Power BI, QlikSense, etc.
- Project management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to partner effectively with operational leadership
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively at upper levels of leadership within an organization.
- Experience with identifying areas of improvement and driving accountability for improved risk management and awareness.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top