Welcome to Author by Humana!
Imagine using your workday to make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Envision working in an environment where you are not only encouraged to create a positive change but also given the tools and support to make that change happen.
We are the future of healthcare and our mission is to transform the experience that we provide for seniors - working to meet their social, emotional, and medical needs. As an Author by Humana associate you will help members through their healthcare journey, ensuring they get the guidance and support they need so they can focus on fulfilling their life's ambitions and goals. At Author by Humana, whole person health is about discovery, connections and community.
The Senior Data and Reporting Professional integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of technical experience in data reporting
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and/or other Cloud data systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Building Power BI reporting significant in this role (Tableau or Power BI)
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple or competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Location preferences: Tampa, Florida is strong preference, or remote-based in Florida
Scheduled Weekly Hours