Senior Informatics (Data Analytics, Leadership, Data mining, SQL, SAD, Python, predictive modeling techniques exp. a MUST) - Miami, FL
- Miami, FL
The Senior Informaticist coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Senior Informaticist work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Informaticist leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of data analytics experience OR Master's degree plus 3+ years of experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with data mining, predictive modeling techniques and using data to drive business outcomes and decisions
- Experience withtechnologies such as SQL, SAS, Python, QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to articulate and present findings and insights to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Work At Home (WAH) - Temporary Due to COVID-19 emergency. Please note this permanent position allows you to work at home indefinitely until further notice. See additional information in section below.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required. A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Registered Nurse
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Understanding of health care patient administration, clinical and business systems
- Six Sigma certification
- Expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Training: 5 Days Virtual due to Covid-19
- Work Location (Address): This permanent job is working from Home temporary due to Covid 19 emergency. This position will deploy to the following location at a future date: 11430 NW 20th ST. STE 300. Miami, FL 33175
- % Travel: 5-10%
- # of Direct Reports: 3
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top